The history of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology
Department of obstetrics and gynecology, organized in 1995 composed of the head of Department V. I. Radko and candidate of medical Sciences Temprana M. K., assistants Shergalieva E. S., Kildibekova N. And. In connection with the decreasing States, the Department over the years has been enriched with new workers: the candidate of medical Sciences, Daniyarova A. W, assistant U. of I. Ismailova, M. M. Nartovoi, Abdukarimova E. A., Tazhibaeva S. M., Mamyrbekova S. U., R. K. Djunusova, Akberdieva G. U. In 1999, the Department received the candidate of medical Sciences Anartaeva M. U., is currently the Vice-rector for educational and methodical work of the SCMA.
In 1995 1997годы, 1999-2001 the Department was headed by candidate of medical Sciences Radko V. I. In 1998-1999, the Department was headed candidate of medical Sciences R. G. Nurkasymova From 2002 to 2012 the Department was headed by M. D., Malgazhdarova BS From 2012 to 2013 the Department was headed by PhD Tleuzhan R. T. From September 2013. Department of obstetrics and gynecology became part of the Department of primary health care with the course of obstetrics and gynecology. Head of the Department Ph. D., associate Professor Yugay N. In. Since September 2017. the course of obstetrics and gynecology became part of the new Department of PHC-2. Head of the Department MD, acting Professor Dosybaeva G. N. Since 2018, in connection with the reorganization of the Academy in the South Kazakhstan medical Academy, the Department again became independent. Since 2018. the Department is headed by Ph. D., acting associate Professor Tleuzhan R. T.
During the 2003-2004 school year became part of the Department of 10 young employees Salimbayeva B. T., PhD Tleuzhan R. T., K. A. Zhandosov, Tokzhigitova P. E., R. K. Yeleusizov, Junisova P. E., Kaipnazarova R. K., Kulbaeva S. N., Sultanmuratova R. K., Musaev A. A.
Staff of the Department, defended theses:
1. Malgazhdarova BS he defended his doctoral thesis on the topic:"Pathogenesis, prediction and prevention of weak labor activity"26.05.06 in Missmer, Almaty.
2. Danyarova defended her thesis on the topic: "the Influence of intrauterine pressure on the basis of indicators of the Phono-cardiogram of the fetus in the first and second periods of normal and complicated labor", Moscow.
3. Ormanov B. N. he defended his thesis on the theme: "Rational immunoinhibitory acute oophoritis", 15.09.06, Karaganda.
4. Tleuzhan R. T. defended master's thesis on a theme: "the Role of polymorphism of genes of the family of glutathione-S-transferase in the habitual noncarrying of pregnancy in women of Kazakh population" at 30.06.13 in Missmer, Almaty.
5. Kartaeva M. M. defended the candidate dissertation on the theme "Vitamin and hormone status in nagaragawa women during perimenopause. The way of correction" in 19.06.06 city, Almaty.
6. Begimbetova L. M. Ph. D. thesis: "the Influence of proteolytic enzyme of plant origin on the biochemical and structural properties of tissues in inflammatory processes" in 2004, Almaty.
7. Patsaev T. A. defended doctorsmedical on the topic of "Early diagnosis, prediction and prevention of preeclampsia" in 2007. Missmer,Almaty.
8. Kulbaeva S. N. she defended her doctoral thesis on "Features of changes in the level of regulatory autoantibodies in obstetric bleeding depending on the parity of labor" in 2014, Semey.
The Department received education 12 clinical interns, 4 of them sent to the graduate school MISSMER Almaty, after he got the degree of candidate of medical Sciences.
In previous years, the clinical base was the hospital №4. Currently, the clinical bases are: Regional Perinatal Center №1, 2,4, maternity hospital №2, Department of emergency gynecology BSMP, gynecological Department OKB. On these clinical bases the staff of the Department helps interns, students to master theoretical knowledge, practical skills, together with practitioners provide medical assistance to residents of the city and region.
The autobiography of the head. Department of obstetrics and gynecology, PhD Tleuzhan R. T.
Tleuzhan Renata Toleuzhanovna was born 31 October 1976 in the village of Shaulder Otrar district of South Kazakhstan region.
From 1983 to 1994 studied at the secondary school named after V. I. Lenin in village Shaulder. In 1994, she entered the Shymkent State Medical Institute and in 2000 graduated from the full course of specialty "General Medicine" with the qualification of a doctor. From 2000 to 2002 she was trained in clinical residency in "Obstetrics and gynecology" at the South Kazakhstan state medical Academy. From 2002 to 2004 she was a research Intern at the Department of obstetrics and gynecology of South Kazakhstan state Medical Academy. Scientific training was held in the National research Center for Maternal and Child Health. From 2004 to 2010 she worked as an assistant of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology of South Kazakhstan state Pharmaceutical Academy. Since 2010 she worked as acting associate Professor of obstetrics and gynecology of South Kazakhstan state Pharmaceutical Academy. From September 1, 2012 to 2013 she headed the Department of obstetrics and gynecology of South Kazakhstan state Pharmaceutical Academy. 2013. at 2018. acting associate Professor of the Department of primary health care with the course of obstetrics and gynecology. Since 2018. currently works as head of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology of South Kazakhstan medical Academy.
In 2006 he successfully defended his thesis in Mycoses in Almaty on the topic "the Role of gene polymorphism of glutathione-S-transferase with habitual miscarriage in women of Kazakh population".
Lectures in Russian and Kazakh languages for students of the faculty of advanced training of SKGF. Conducts practical training for interns, undergraduates, medical students in South Kazakhstan region. Regularly engaged in educational work among interns.
He is a doctor of the highest category.
Regularly improves his medical and pedagogical skills:
In 2011, she was trained on the topic: "Distance learning: school of Tutors"in SKSU.M. Auezova, Shymkent
In 2012. passed specialization on the theme: "Actual issues of obstetrics and gynecology" in Nzagi, Almaty.
In 2012. participated in the seminar "Dled medicine salesindia mletter sdescr Neger" thirimanda seminara tasty, Astana.
In 2012. passed a master class "high-Tech operations in gynecological practice", Shymkent.
In 2012. she completed a cycle in SKSPHA "Medicinally, women's social organization-day scientific and innovately ismen Menedzhment", Shymkent.
In 2013. participated in the scientific and practical conference "Activities aimed at reducing reproductive losses in the early and late stages of pregnancy", Shymkent.
In 2013. participated in workshop in SKSPHA "Thomson Reuters", Shymkent.
In 2013. participated in scientific and practical conference with oral report "Rational pharmacotherapy of infectious and non-infectious diseases", Shymkent.
In 2014. have been training on the specialty "peer review" in the ECC BONDS Astana.
In 2014. been training on a cycle "Pathology of the cervix. Clinical colposcopy" JSC RNTNE, Astana
In 2017. Training was held on the theme: "Effective perinatal care" in Nzagi, Almaty.
In 2017. Passed professional development on the topic: "Ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology" in the SC branch of RMA, Shymkent.
In 2018g. Passed professional development on the topic: "Functional diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology" in the SC branch of RMA, Shymkent.
In 2017. participated in scientific and practical conference "Modern aspects of reproductive health of women", Shymkent.
In 2018. I participated in the international scientific-practical conference "New trends in reproductive medicine", Shymkent.
Under the supervision of PhD Tleuzhan R. T. in 2013. master's thesis successfully defended masters: B Bayganatova. on the topic "peculiarities of management of deliveries from nagaragawa women of Kazakhstan", And Ermakovoj. on the topic " Medical and social aspects of maternal mortality In G. I. Sarkulova. on the Topic "evaluation of outcomes in external prophylactic rotation of the fetus", in 2015. defended thesis undergraduates: E. Aliyeva.N. on the topic of "Health and socio-demographic aspects of maternal mortality in South Kazakhstan region", Menlibekova.Newton. "Science assessment and examination of the conditions of improving the quality of clinical and organizational forms of specialized assistance to women with infertility in Shymkent" in 2016 dissertations graduate Akparawa E. P. on the topic of" Obstetric and perinatal outcomes in women with uterine scar, depending on Soobrazitelny", Ismayilova S. M. "Modern methods of prevention and treatment of endometritis after abortion among adolescent girls", in 2017. undergraduates S. Seitzhapparov on the topic: "Genetic and immunological determinants of benign diseases of the cervix", in 2018. undergraduate S. Suleimenova S. on the topic:"the course and results of pregnancy in women with systemic red jaws."
Holds monthly total bypass at the clinical sites and involved in the analysis of critically ill patients and pregnant women.
It is regularly published in local, national and Neighboring countries. She is the author of about 65 publications.
Work Tleuzhan R. T. made by the management UCHMA commendation in honor of the "20th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan" in 2011, letter of commendation for Science day in 2013, and a diploma in honor of the "25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan" in 2016godu.
Educational and methodical work
At the Department there are working training programs for interns, for undergraduate, compiled according to the model curriculum and guidance letters. For the relationship of the science of obstetrics and gynecology with other medical disciplines, the working program is coordinated with the departments of anatomy, biology, histology, normal and pathological physiology, other clinical departments (therapy, surgeons, etc.).
The selection of lectures and practical classes is focused on the profile of training specialists in obstetrics and gynecology.
In the materials of lectures on obstetrics and gynecology, students are given ideas about the anatomical and physiological features, the development of the female body, the physiology of fetal pregnancy, methods of examination of pregnant women, including additional methods of research, the physiology of childbirth, obstetric bleeding, hypertensive States in pregnant women.
The lectures are accompanied by slide shows on a multimedia projector.
In practical classes, students are presented with knowledge about the anatomical and physiological features of the female genital organs, the physiology of pregnancy.
In the classroom demonstrates the best of manuals, methodical recommendations, female pelvis, dummy birth canal, tools for common obstetric and gynecological operations.
In accordance with the work plan of the Department once a month holds a meeting of the Cathedral, which deals with the performance and attendance of students, individual work plans of teachers, scientific and educational activities according to the plan of the HCC.
A methodical seminar is held, where teachers discuss the topics of future classes according to the schedule. On all topics there are guidelines for students and teachers. According to the data, students receive additional information to repeat the material.
Teachers of the Department published teaching AIDS, printed in the printing house of SKMA:
1. "Akushersky tarried bosano recetn fisiologica me Autun irgtu" Kayupova N. A. M. D., Malgazhdarova BS, PhD Assoc., Daniyarova A. Zh. Sh-2005.
2. "Climacterial syndrome" PhD Kartaeva M. M., M. D., Malgazhdarova BS, PhD, Assoc. Daniyarova A. Zh., ACC. Zhandosova K. A., ACC.Eleusizova R. K.
3. "Climacteric syndrome" PhD Kartaeva M. M.
4. "Anomalies of generic activity", D. M. N. Malgazhdarov, B. S., 2003.
5. "Neuroimmuno-endocrine syndromes in gynecologic practice" PhD Radko V. I., W 2006.
6. "Prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child," M. D., Malgazhdarova BS, Begimbetova L. M. W-2008
7. "Obstetric hemorrhage" Kulbaeva S. N., R. K. dzhunusova, Akberdieva G. U., Salimbayeva B. T. W-2016.
8. "Features of changes in the level of regulatory autoantibodies in obstetric bleeding, depending on the parity of labor" S. N. Kulbaeva. Sh-2016.
The Department of obstetrics and gynecology of SKGF conducts research work in close cooperation with the Department of social medicine.
Employees of the Department take an active part in the annual scientific conferences, seminars, regional, national and international levels.
Employees of the Department published about 150 scientific papers in local and national publications.
The Department has a research circle of students. Head of the scientific club PhD Kulbayeva S. N. Circle members actively participate in scientific and practical student conferences.
The annual plan of the Department of educational work was drawn up at the beginning of the school year and approved at the meeting of the course. According to the order of the Dean's office Ph. D. Tleuzhan R. T., acting associate Professor of the Department Kulbaeva S. N., assistants Akberdieva G. U., dzhunusova R. K. are curators 13-18, 14-18, 08-17, 09-17 groups of interns. Curator after meeting with the group according to the annual plan approves the term of execution of activities. Data of all interns and minutes of meetings are recorded in a special journal. By order of the Dean's office discussed the schedule of duties in the hostel, appointed duty officers. According to the plan meetings are held, devoted to day of knowledge, Constitution, etc.
Structure of chair
Acting associate Professor PhD Tleuzhan R. T. 31.10.1976 G., works at the Department since 2004, Professor Kulbaeva S. N. 12.07.1981, working since 2005.
Assistants of the Department: G. U. Akberdieva 07.01.1968, works with 2001, R. K. dzhunusova G. 27.10.1961, running since 1998, Kopteva A. K. 04.12.1982, works since 2006.
Objectives of the Department:
- to familiarize with the new theoretical provisions in obstetrics, gynecology and related disciplines necessary to perform professional duties, to consolidate knowledge of the organization of obstetric and gynecological care, the basics of sanitary and epidemiological regime, measures for prevention and rehabilitation after frequent diseases and complications in obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology. To teach how to apply the principles of management in the organization of their work;
- instill the need for continuous professional training and improvement of their knowledge and skills throughout their professional activities, be able to use the achievements of pharmacology and other treatments in each disease, to know the methods of prevention and rehabilitation;
- to improve the volume of practical skills and abilities that allow to provide medical and diagnostic assistance in obstetrics and gynecology, to teach to make professional decisions on the basis of the principles of evidence-based medicine;
- instill the principles of medical ethics, the basics of clinical thinking, skills to ensure the solution of professional problems and the use of the algorithm of medical activity;
- instill appropriate communication skills to work with patients; when communicating with the population, interacting with colleagues, social services staff.
Basic training courses: Obstetrics and gynecology.
Disciplines are taught in Kazakh, Russian and English
Updatability of readable disciplines: updated annually 20% of readable disciplines.
Scientific priorities of the Department: the Theme of research of the Department "the state of reproductive health of women in the southern region of Kazakhstan and the definition of ways of optimization", which is a fragment of the General Institute program, approved by the problem Commission of surgical disciplines and the academic Council in November 2001.
The aim of the research the research Department is the development of a set of measures contributing to the reduction of obstetric complications, anomalies of labor activity, preventive measures, warning of the complications of gestational period, preservation and restoration of the sexual and generative functions of women, her ability to work, to reduce maternal, perinatal and gynaecological morbidity and mortality.
Currently, the Department is working
1. Tleuzhan Renata Toleuzhanovna, MD, PhD, associate Professor, head. department
2. Kulbaeva Saltanat Alibekova – Dr. PhD, acting assistant Professor
3. Junusova Raushan kulbayeva-assistant
4. Akberdieva Gulmira Orumbekov assistant
5. Mamyrbekova Saule Atabekova assistant
6. Salimbayeva Balzhan Tazabekova assistant
7. Akhmetova Nursulu Ormysheva assistant
8. Kopteva Aktoty Kenjeeva – teacher
9. Tulkibaeva Rabiga Nurmahmudi - teacher
10. Koshalieva Ainur Rahmatullaeva – senior laboratory assistant
11. Smirnova Tatyana Nikolayevna – laboratory assistant
12. Dzholdasbekov Mohabat Babahanova assistant
Address and contact details
Shymkent, ul. G. Ilyaev, 142 A