History of the Department
The Department of History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines traces its history since 1979, since the establishment of the Chimkent branch of the Alma-Ata State Medical Institute, in the structure of which the Department of History of the CPSU was opened. Since its inception, the teaching staff of the department has been working to improve the quality of teaching social and humanitarian sciences. Heads of departments at different stages: Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor E.A. Abdikulov, candidate of historical sciences, acting Associate Professor M.A. Zhanysbekov, candidate of pedagogical sciences, acting Associate Professor L.S. Mailybaeva.
Since September 1, 2018, the Department of History of Kazakhstan and Social and public Disciplines is headed by PhD Doctor - NurzhanbaevaZh.O. The faculty of the department conducts classes with students in Kazakh, Russian and English in all specialties of the academy in the disciplines of bachelor's degree: "Modern history of Kazakhstan", "Fundamentals of law", "Psychology and cultural studies", magistracy: "Pedagogy of higher school", doctoral studies "Educational technologies in higher education". With the transition to the credit system of education, all disciplines are provided with syllables, educational and methodological complexes and video content.
The main place in the work of the department is occupied by educational and educational-methodical work. In accordance with the state standard, the number of hours allotted to general and special courses in all disciplines has been determined, the topics of elective courses read in bachelor's, master's and doctoral studies have been updated, standard educational work programs are being updated, educational, teaching aids and developments are published. The teachers of the department carry out effective research and educational work on socio-political and socio-cultural problems.For high-quality education and a high level of upbringing of students, a letter of thanks from the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan was awarded - candidate of philosophical sciences, acting Associate Professor Turebaev O.A. and senior teacher Bekkulova A.A.
Acting head of the department,doktor PhD. J.O. Nurzhanbaeva.
The main areas of research of the department:
The department employs candidates of science, candidates of science, masters of science, experienced associate professors.
The department conducts research work in three areas:
1. Problems of spiritual renewal in the modern history of Kazakhstan.
2. Aspects of psychological and cultural education in the system of medical universities.
3. Issues of the formation of civic principles and values within the framework of the state programs "Eternal Country" and "Spiritual Revival".
The teaching staff of the department actively participates in international, republican, regional scientific conferences, symposia. Publishes articles in scientific journals based on SCOPUS, presented by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Received a certificate of copyright for intellectual property with the Hirsch index. To date, the department has developed teaching materials, electronic textbooks and published 7 textbooks with a circulation of 1800 copies.
In 2019, candidate of historical sciences, acting. associate professor. Aidarbekova G.S. for the leadership of the scientific work of students was awarded the Academy Award for the best student report.
Proceedings of Doctor PhD, Head. Department of Nurzhanbaeva Zhannat Oralbaevna, published in the Scopus database.
1. Nurzhanbaeva J./Develoment of students Technological Competence in the Spesialty “Garment Industry and Fashion Desingn / International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER) ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, Number 15 (2015) Р.35673-356767
2. Zhanat Nurzhanbayeva /The Level Indicators of the Professional Readiness of Future Teachers to Dual Training./Man In India/97,2019(21): 705-714 © Serials Publications.
3.Zhanat Nurzhanbayeva/Semantic Guidelines and Conceptual Basis of a Social Education Teacher Professional Mobility in the Pedagogical Science/ Journal of Intellectual Disability - Diagnosis and Treatment, 2020, 8, 560-566.
The teachers of the department are the authors of educational and methodological publications:
1. Zhanysbekov M.A., Abdurakhmanov N.A., Erkinbekova Y.S. Foundations of anti-corruption culture. Study guide. Karagandy, 2016
2. Zhanysbekov M.A., Abdurakhmanov N.A., ErkinbekovaӘ.S. KazakstannyKazirgiZamankyTarikhy Oқu-distemelikқұral. Karagandy 2016
3. Abdurakhmanov NA Modern history of Kazakhstan. Study guide. Shymkent 2017zh
4. Zhanysbekov M, NigmatullinaSh.Sh. Modern history of Kazakhstan. Study guide. Shymkent, 2018zh
5. Zhanysbekov M.A., Bakhtibaev A.A., Turebaev O. Mangilik el. Study guide. Shymkent, 2018
6. NurzhanbaevaZh.O., Aydarbekova G.S., Erkinbekova A.S. Psychology and cultural studies. Studyguide. Shymkent, 2019
7. NurzhanbaevaZh.O., Aydarbekova G.S., Abdurakhmanov N.A., NigmatullinaSh.Sh. "MODERN HISTORY OF KAZAKHSTAN" Study guide. Shymkent, 2020
To achieve the goals of the Quality Management System, the department systematically carries out work aimed at improving the quality of teaching disciplines. In order to improve the quality of the educational process and consider topical problems in the application of modular training technology in the educational process, on November 23, 2018, a methodological seminar was held on the exchange of experiences on the topic "The effectiveness of modular training technology" with the participation of specialist methodologists from the scientific and methodological department of M. Auezov.
The teachers of the department pay special attention to professional development and scientific work. Every year, according to the plan, they improve their qualifications on courses. offline and online.
Considering that youth is an important subject of social changes in sovereign Kazakhstan, the faculty of the department conducts educational work among students within the framework of the programs "Mangilik El" and "Spiritual Revival" aimed at forming national identity, patriotism and civic consciousness among future specialists. The department has a club "Law" and a circle "Parasat" with the participation of students and teachers.
The staff of the department "History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines" conducts a wide range of pedagogical, educational and social work. Provides mentorship to students of 1,2,3 courses of the medical faculty. Conducts educational work in SKMA dormitories
Since 2020, the department has developed and implemented programs of additional education Minor - "Effective psychologist" and "Legal support of medical activity".
Currently, the department employs 5 candidates of sciences, associate professors, 6 senior teachers, 1 teacher, 2 senior laboratory assistants.
The composition of the department:
1. Nurzhanbaeva Zhanat Oralbaevna - Head of the Department, Doctor PhD
2. Sakhov Saparbek Musakhanovich - Candidate of Historical Sciences, Acting Associate Professor
3. Turebaev Omarkul Akimbaevich - PhD in Philology, Acting Associate Professor
4. Aydarbekova Galiya Sarybaevna - Candidate of Historical Sciences, Acting Associate Professor
5. Turadilov Meirbek Unerbekovich - Candidate of Historical Sciences, Senior Lecturer
6. Bekkulova Akmaral Atygaevna - senior teacher
7. Utegenov Bakyt Dauitbekovich - senior teacher
8. Nigmatullina Shynar Shaymerdenovna - senior teacher
9. Erkinbekova Asemkul Seytzhapparovna - senior teacher
10. Ibraimova Akmaral Zhamalbekovna - senior lecturer
11. Malikov Mukhtar Maratovich - senior teacher
12. Khalikova Roza Orynbasarovna - teacher
13. Adilbekova G.A. - Senior Assistant
14. Orazbakova A.B. - senior laboratory assistant
The department is located:
pl. Al-Farabi 1v, educational building № 3, 2nd floor, room 228, 229, 230.
Telephone (ATC): (87252) 39-57-57 (226) 87782496079