In 2012, on the order of the rector dated 08.10.2012, № 222 the medical faculty was established, which provides training in the following bachelor's specialties:
- 05В110200 - "Public Health", period of training is 5 years;
- 05В110100 - "Nursing", period of training is 4 years;
- 05В110400 - "Medical and preventive care", period of training is 5 years;
- 05B130100 - "General Medicine", period of training is 5 years.
- 05В130300 – «Pediatrics», period of training 5 year;
- 05130200 – «Stomatology», period of training 5 year.
The faculty is a subdivision of a higher educational institution that prepares students for one or several related specialties that determine the profile of training, and also carries out educational, methodological, research and educational activities.
The faculty unites all the departments and laboratories related to the specialties included in the structure of the faculty, as well as those general and general educational departments that, in terms of the content of their work, are the closest to the profile of the faculty.
Nowadays, the Faculty of Medicine includes 13 Departments:
1. Department of propeadeutics of internal diseases (head of department., аss.professor Kauizbay Zh.A.);
2. Department of «Biology and biochemistry» (head of department, doctor PhD Тashmukhanbetov B.G.);
3. Department of microbiology (head of department, professor Seyitkhanova B.Т.);
4. Department of «"Neurology, psychiatry and psychology"» (head of department., candidate of medical sciences., ass. professor. Zharkinbekova N.А.);
5. Department of History of Kazakhstan and social sciences (head of department, PhD doctor Nurzhanbayeva Zh.O).
6. Department of Normal and pathological physiology (head of department., candidate of medical science., docent С.B.).
7. Department of Physical training (head of department,docent Аshirbayev О.А.).
8. Department of Normal anatomy (head of department., candiate of medical sciences., ass. professor Таnabayev B.D.).
9. Department of Pathological anatomy and histology (зав.каф.,candidate of medical sciences., docent Dosibayeva B.К.).
10. Department of Hygiene and epidemiology" ((head of department.,candidate of medicine sciences., ass. professor Doltayeva B.Z.);
11. Department of Social medical insurance and general health (head of department, candidate of .medicine sciences, ass. docent Sarsenbayeva G.Zh..);
12. Department of Emergency medical care and nursing (candidate of mecial sciences., docent Seydakhmetova А.А.);
13. Department of Stomatological disciplines (head of department. Shykparov А.B.).
The first direction of the work of the medical faculty was led by the dean of the faculty - Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karabekov Agabek Karabekovich
Karabekov Agabek Karabekovich, was born on December 17, 1950 in the state farm Chaldar, Algaba district, South Kazakhstan region. In 1967 he graduated from high school in Shayan village and in 1968 entered the faculty of "Pediatrics" of ASMI, he completed the full course in 1974.
From 1974 to 1981 worked as a children's surgeon in the cities of Tselinograd and Almaty.
From 1981 to 1982 he passed clinical residency in pediatric surgery under the ASMI, Almaty.
In 1983 he defended his thesis, after defense he worked as a senior research fellow of the department of resuscitation of the Research Institute of Pediatrics of the Ministry of Health of the Kazakh SUR.
From 1986 to 1997 he worked as an assistant, then as an assistant professor of the Department of Pediatric Surgery of the ASMI.
From 1984 to 1999 he worked as the chief freelance pediatric traumatologist-orthopedist of the Republic of Kazakhstan, since 1999 - the chief non-staff pediatric surgeon of the SKR.
Doctoral dissertation was defend in June 1996 on the topic: "New ways to diagnose and treat children with funnel-shaped deformation of the chest."
From August 1997 to 2015 he worked at the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, head of the department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery. Dean of pediatric, general medical faculty of South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy.
In 2001 received the academic title of professor.
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Resolution of October 5, 1999 awarded the title of Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of science, technology and education.
In 2002, he was awarded the badge «Excellence in Public Health RK».
In 2003, the winner of the Republican contest «Жыл маманы» in the nomination "Teacher-Scientist".
In 2012, he was awarded a breastplate «For contribution to the development of public health» of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Certificate No. 316).
In 2012, he was awarded a Diploma in the nomination «The Best Scientist».
He has prepared 8 candidates of medical sciences, the author of 239 scientific works, 4 main published patents.
Nowadays, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine -
Candidate of Medical Sciences, acting Professor
Bibigul Zaydullayevna Doltayeva.
Vice-Deans and supervisors are accountable to the Dean of the Faculty. Vice-Dean of the Faculty coordinates educational, methodical and educational work, depending on the specialty:
- Bainazarov Daniyar Assanovich Vice Dean, supervises the educational programs "General Medicine" and "Dentistry"
- Vice-Dean of the specialty "«Public Health», «Nursing» " – Bergalieva Raushan Nurmakhanovna.
- Methodical work of deanery perform the following experts: Makhatova F.Zh.,.,Mynbayeva G.P., Primkulova A.
Methodist on the specialty of "General Medicine"
Feruza Zhantasovna Makhatova
Methodist on the specialty "Public Health"
Mynbayeva Gulzhanat Pazylbekovna
Methodist on the specialty "Nursing"
Primkulova Ainur Ergeshbaikyzy
The teaching staff of the Faculty places a great emphasis on educational work among the students. The faculty of Medical Deanery is accountable to the Vice-Rector for methodical and educational work. The Dean of the Faculty is the Head of Faculty Council.
Faculty of Medicine conducts its activities in accordance with the annual and prospective plans approved by the Rector of the university.
Main building, 1st floor, 129 room.
Telephone: 8 (7252) 39-57-57 (1023).
8 (7252) 39-57-57 (1016).