Beisebayeva Lyazzat Mukhtarovna
Head of Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
The Clinical and Diagnostic Laboratory was established on the basis of the Order No. 113p, dated 01.09.10, on the separation of the Educational Clinical Laboratory Center into the Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory (CDL) and the Training Clinical Simulation Center (UCLC).
CDL is a structural subdivision of SKMA, it is directly subordinated to the rector, pro-rector for the UMVR, pro-rector for clinical work and pro-rector for economic and organizational work.
CDL carries out its activities in cooperation with the departments, the Institute for Strategic Studies, BIC, UMC and other departments of the Academy.
The head of the CDL for the organization and maintenance of the educational process is subordinate to the pro-rector for scientific and clinical work.
The head of the CDL is appointed to the position and dismissed by the order of the rector of the academy from among persons who have a higher education and experience of scientific and pedagogical work or practical work for at least 5 years.
The quantitative and qualitative composition of the CDL is determined by the staffing table and approved by the order of the rector.
The work plan, the annual report of the laboratory is compiled for the academic year. Agrees on the Method. Council and approved by the Clinical Council.
In accordance with the staff list of the Academy, the composition of clinical diagnostic laboratory (CDL) consists of: 1 head of CDL; 1 laboratory assistant; 1 senior laboratory assistant; 1 nurse.
CDL consists of training and clinical laboratories:
Electroencephalograph multichannel computer "Neuron-Spectrum 2"
US-system with dial. Sensor. (with the presence of an EchoCG, a doppler) SSI-5000
Electrocardiograph complete with computer, printer and veloergometer Poly-Spectrum 8/E
Determination of blood type and Rh factor
Autonomous spirometer SPIROS-100
"SpiroS-100" is a microprocessor spirometer intended for use in:
• Departments of functional diagnostics of outpatient and inpatient medical institutions
• family doctors' offices and family medicine clinics
• sports, aerospace and military medicine
• medical service of enterprises for conducting preliminary and periodic medical examinations
"SpiroC-100" implements the latest achievements in the diagnosis of external respiration function. Automatically measurement and calculation of the most informative parameters of the function of external respiration, including ZHEL, FVC, PIC, MOS25%, MOS50%, MOS 75%, SOS 25-75%, SOS75 -85%, FEV1, IT, MBL, MDO, BH, DO, Rovd., Rovid. It is possible to calculate the standard parameters of HPF by ECCS standards, Knudson, Clement. The device allows you to easily enter the patient's data, the conditions of the study and get a printout of the sample results in the form of graphs and measurement tables on the built-in thermal printer.
Example of the test
"SpiroS-100" provides for carrying out drug tests, providing the possibility to store the results of spirometry in the memory of the device before using the test medication, and then compare them with spirometry data after its administration. The results will be displayed on a single graph with the calculation of the dynamics of the FVD indices. A total of 100 samples can be stored in the instrument memory.
Photometer photoelectric KFK3-01
The photovoltaic photometer is developed on a modern element base, has high technical and operational characteristics, modern aesthetic design and is designed for chemical and clinical analysis of solutions.
Photometer is used:
• in medical stationary laboratories for the determination of blood and urine content: sugar, bilirubin, glucose, cholesterol, creatine;
• in chemical laboratories;
• for determination of content in chemical solutions: urea, total protein, alkalis, phosphates.
Bi Chemistry Analyzer Chem Well
The urine analyzer DURUI H100
Automatic Hematology Analyzer MS 4
Equipment for ELISA
ELISA analyzer MultiskanAscent, VaucherAtlantis
Hardware complex for microscopy and digital microphotography
Cryostat with Microtome Leica CM 1510
The cryostat is designed for quick freezing to low temperatures (from -30С0 to -45С0) of the tissue samples under investigation and obtaining thin sections of materials for express diagnostics of pathology under the microscope.
The device is used in laboratories of pathomorphology. The model is equipped with a built-in rotary microtome with the possibility of orienting the sample in 80 by XYZ axes and a rack for quick freezing of ten disks with samples. Cryostat - microtome is equipped with reusable knives made of high-quality steel, profile C. The rotary microtome has: automatic feeding of material, knife safety device, increasing the degree of protection, glass "anti-skid anti- roll plate".
Microtome sledge MS-2
The microtome is intended for the preparation of tissue sections embedded in paraffin or celloidin.
Aspirator for air sampling
It is intended for sampling air for the purpose of analyzing the impurities contained in it by the services of sanitary epidemiological stations, laboratories of scientific research institutes of occupational health and occupational diseases, sanitary laboratories of industrial enterprises at workplaces, in production premises.
The software-hardware complex "Activator" includes: The device AC-9K (6K), software and is intended for system diagnostics of a person: diagnostics of somatic properties by the method of acupuncture diagnostics; diagnostics of somatic properties by measuring temperature at points of acupuncture; diagnostics of individual compatibility of the organism with organic and inorganic substances by the method of R. Foll; diagnostics of psychophysiological properties:
activation and functional asymmetry of the cerebral hemispheres (FAP); properties of the nervous system: strength, mobility, balance of nervous processes in excitation and inhibition, lability in the CSFM method; diagnostics of psychoemotional states; diagnosis of mental processes: sensations and sensitivity; perception of spatial segments (the eye); motor functions: motor memory, proprioception, coordination of movements; leading hand; thinking; diagnostics of psychological properties of a person: reliability in an extreme situation; psycho-emotional stability; stability, stability of FAP, self-regulation, emotional reactivity, self-assessment and its adequacy; diagnosis of socio-psychological, social and other properties, studied by peer review methods, questionnaires and questionnaires; lie detection; diagnostics of regulatory and self-regulatory impacts.
Radiometer-dosimeter DRGB-01 ECO-1
Radiometer-dosimeter DRGB-01 ECO-1 is designed to control the radiation situation at various environmental objects, in dwellings, at workplaces, etc. Using a dosimeter-radiometer, you can measure:
- The amount of external gamma radiation, as well as contamination with radioactive substances of residential and industrial buildings and structures, household items, adjacent territory, soil surface, vehicles, etc.
- The content of radioactive substances in food, food raw materials and materials, domestic and industrial waste water and other objects.
The device passed the State Audit (DRGB-01 "ECO-1" registered in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of the Russian Federation under No. 13647-96) and approved for use on the territory of the Russian Federation.
It can be effectively used by personnel of specialized radiation safety services and enterprises (construction organizations, police, customs, hospitals, warehouses, trading enterprises, terminals, etc.) to monitor the radiation situation at various sites of agriculture, water, forestry, communal services, nuclear energy, as well as the population (property owners, farmers, fishermen, etc.) for an independent assessment of the radiation situation.
In addition, the device is certified as a working tool for measurement and recommended for use by Gosatomnadzor, Goskomsanepidnadzor, the Central Bank, Sberbank, the Office of the Federal Postal Service. It should be especially noted that the General Directorate of Emergency Prevention EMERCOM of Russia recommends exactly the universal portable dosimeter-radiometer "ECO-1" for use in the practical work of chemical-radiometric laboratories.
Purpose: to control the radiation situation at various sites, in living quarters, at workplaces, etc., as well as to control contamination of radionuclides with raw materials, materials, food, water. The device has three measurement modes:
F - equivalent dose rate of gamma radiation (detection and assessment of radiation safety level), two options for performing measurements: "cyclic" and "one-time".
A - specific radioactivity (determination of contamination of water, soil, food, building materials, cargo, etc. beta and gamma emitting radionuclides).
B is the flux density of beta particles (assessment of contamination by radionuclides of surfaces of various objects, clothing, body, etc.).
The main goals and objectives of the CSL:
CDL SKMA is designed to teach, control and evaluate the practical (clinical) competencies of students (students, students, cadets) in accordance with the requirements of the State Educational Establishment of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the TUP on disciplines in educational clinical laboratories; ensuring the constant needs and expectations of the state and society for the provision of quality educational services and the development of scientific activities.
The main objectives of the CSL
5.1. Planning, scheduling classes in CDL in conjunction with the UMC on the basis of a common schedule grid and ensuring the organization of the learning process for the development and assessment of practical / clinical skills;
5.2. Control over the correct operation of the educational laboratory equipment during the training on the basis of the CDL training laboratories;
5.3. Providing high-quality, timely laboratory diagnostics;
5.4 Planning, development, organization and introduction of new laboratory research technologies into the educational process;
5.5. Provision of conditions for holding conferences, seminars and practical classes on innovative technologies aimed at improving educational and methodological work;
5.6. Ensuring the study, synthesis and implementation of best practices to improve the quality and effectiveness of the learning process;
5.7. Participation in the organization of introduction of new information technologies, modern teaching aids in the educational process;
5.8. Participation in the improvement of curricula, teaching aids for teaching medical students, doctors, nurses, paramedics and other health professionals;
5.9. Conducting instructors 'and students' safety training in conducting classes based on CDL laboratories;
6. The CSO organizes and carries out the work in accordance with the authority and responsibility defined in the position of the CDL.
General functional duties of CDL
The CDL performs the following main functions:
1. equipping the educational and clinical laboratories of the CDL with a necessary list of equipment, interactive training computer programs, audio-video materials for mastering and consolidating practical skills;
2. drawing up of schedules of educational process, the schedule of classes in laboratory classes of CDL in coordination with educational methodical center, departments.
3.organization and maintenance of uninterrupted work in educational and clinical laboratories;
4. Participation in the development of methodological recommendations and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for each analyzer and laboratory equipment.
5.organization of timely and high-quality carrying out of necessary volume of laboratory researches, providing the population's need, with the purpose of diagnostics of diseases;
6. expedient placement of equipment taking into account the main activities of the CSL;
7. drawing up applications for the purchase of educational medical equipment, technical teaching aids, educational and scientific literature, drawing up applications that provide the laboratory with the necessary reagents, laboratory glassware, equipment;
8. provision of organization and conduct of work on the development of practical skills of interns, students of all specialties of bachelor's degree, undergraduates, students of the college and students of FITUR;
9. ensuring the activities of the CDL in accordance with the acting orders, decrees, instructions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10. ensuring the implementation of safety and labor protection regulations in the manufacture of repair work and the operation of fixed equipment, as well as fire safety rules;
11. ensuring the observance of labor discipline and proper sanitation in the laboratory;
12. Organization of the development of various forms of business cooperation with clinical departments and departments of basic disciplines within the university, as well as other medical universities in the Republic of Kazakhstan, near and far abroad;
13. mastering and introduction of new methods of laboratory research;
14. active participation in public life of SKMA;
15. Annual analysis of the activities of CSL.
The head of the CDL is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the above-mentioned functional duties.
Employees of the center: the head of CDL - Beisebaeva L.M., doctor lab assistant: laboratory assistant Taskymbaeva N.M., senior laboratory assistant - Shonbaeva F.K, medical officer - Orumbaeva A.Z
Address: Main building, 1 floor, 105 room
Tel (internal): 131