Sadiyeva Zhanar Zamankhanovna
The head of residency department
Residency is a form of in-depth postgraduate medical education on clinical specialties. Training of specialists in residency is carried out to ensure the health care industry with qualified personnel. Resident-trainees, who have completed residency training, are issued a document of state sample.
SKMA realizes educational programs for the following specialties of residency:
- 7R01101 «Cardiology, including children's»
- 7R01111 «Infectious diseases, including children’s»
- 7R01114 «Radiation diagnostics»
- 7R01117 «Anesthesiology and resuscitation, including children’s»
- 7R01124 «Oncology»
- 7R01125 «Orthopedics and traumatology, including children's»
- 7R01128 «Otorhinolaryngology, including children's»
- 7R01130 «Pediatrics»
- 7R01132 «Obstetrics and gynecology, including children’s»
- 7R01136 «General surgery»
- 7R01137 «Neurology, including children's»
- 7R01138 «Family Medicine»
- 7R01139 «Therapy»
- 7R01120 «Neurosurgery, including children's surgery»
- 7R01131 «Neonatology»
- 7R01123 «Children's surgery»
The department includes:
- the head of the department;
- supervisor of the department;
- specialist of the department.
Information about employees of department:
1. The head of the department – Sadiyeva Zhanar Zamankhanovna
2. Supervisor of the department – Adylbekova Bibisara Nurlanovna
3. Supervisor of the department– Kobesova Aydana Yerkinbekovna
4. Specialist of the department – Syrbek Aiken Nurkenovna
The main goal of department is training of clinical staff.
The main objectives of department are:
- implementation of activities in the field of training of highly qualified personnel in residency;
- implementation and further improvements within the department of the quality of training at the present level that meets the requirements of state educational standards and modern trends that are emerging in the market of educational services;
- maintenance of high academic and labor discipline among students, good order and organization.
The main functions of department:
- Department coordinates and supervises the educational process and scientific activity of residents.
- Organizes, supervises and regulates all forms of educational process in the departments involved in training of residents.
Shymkent, Sq. Al-Farabi, 3, building №2, 1-floor, 106-room
Tel: 8 (7252) 39-31-41 (408)