Sadiyeva Zhanar Zamankhanovna
The head of postgraduate education department
Postgraduate education sector, reformed from scientific and clinical department (order №8p dated from 31.01.2011) was renamed into Postgraduate Education Department (PED) by Rector's order of SKSPhA №80p dated from August 28, 2013.
PED implements educational programs of postgraduate education, namely, magistracy and residency.
Magistracy of SKMA is the main form of systematic training of scientific, pedagogical and administrative personnel. Training in magistracy is in two directions: profile, scientific and pedagogical.
Profile magistracy realizes educational programs of applied nature, for developing management skills and training of executives, managers and leading specialists in a particular field of medicine.
Scientific and pedagogical magistracy realizes educational programs of postgraduate training for higher and postgraduate education systems and research sector, having in-depth scientific and pedagogical training.
Residency is a form of in-depth postgraduate medical education on clinical specialties. Training of specialists in residency is carried out to ensure the health care industry with qualified personnel. Resident-trainees, who have completed residency training, are issued a document of state sample.
SKMA realizes educational programs for the following specialties of magistracy, residency and doctorate:
- М144 Medicine
- М140 Public health
- М141 Nursing
- М142 Pharmacy
- R001 «Cardiology, including children's cardiology»
- R011 «Infectious diseases, including children»
- R014 «Radiation diagnostics»
- R017 «Anesthesiology and resuscitation, including children’s»
- R024 «Oncology»
- R025 «Orthopedics and traumatology, including children's»
- R028 «Otorhinolaryngology, including children's»
- R030 «Pediatrics»
- R032 «Obstetrics and gynecology, including children»
- R036 «General surgery»
- R037 «Neurology, including children's»
- R038 «Family Medicine»
- R039 «Therapy»
- D141 - «Medicine»
- D140 - «Pharmacy»
The department includes:
- the head of the department;
- supervisor of the department;
- specialist of the department.
Information about employees of PED:
1. The head of the department – Sadiyeva Zhanar Zamankhanovna
2.Supervisor of the department – Adylbekova Bibisara Nurlanovna
3. Supervisor of the department– Kobesova Aydana Yerkinbekovna
4. Specialist of the department – Syrbek Aiken Nurkenovna
The main goal of PED is training of scientific and pedagogical, administrative, clinical staff.
The main objectives of PED are:
1. implementation of activities in the field of training of highly qualified personnel in residency and magistracy;
2. implementation and further improvements within the department of the quality of training at the present level that meets the requirements of state educational standards and modern trends that are emerging in the market of educational services;
3. maintenance of high academic and labor discipline among students, good order and organization.
The main functions of PED:
- PED coordinates and supervises the educational process and scientific activity of undergraduates and residents.
- Organizes, supervises and regulates all forms of educational process in the departments involved in training of residents and undergraduates.
Shymkent, Sq. Al-Farabi, 3, building №2, 1-floor, 106-room
Tel: 8 (7252) 39-31-41 (408)